Kayaking in Golfo Dulce in the “Sweet Bay” is great way to spend your afternoon.
Slow pace stroll. Paddling in the Paradise!
Facts & Logistics
- Start in Puerto Jimenez at 3.30 – 4.30 pm
- Can Choose a double or single Kayak
- Slow paddling with a guide
- 3h tour
TOUR PRICE $45
- Kayak & dry bag
- Fruit snack and water
- Guiding service
- Bioluminescent: Bioluminescence is light produced by a chemical reaction within a living organism. The plankton that is resident in Golfo Dulce glows in the dark and most visible when cloudy and during new moon.
- Mangroves: Puerto Jimenez is surrounded by the Mangroves. On this tour we will enter into the mangroves when the tide is high
- Sunset: From the East side of the Peninsula the sunset is not visible to see to set in to the ocean and you can still enjoy the magical sunset time and colors painted on the sky.
- Dolphins and Turtles: resident to the bay and time to time they do come and close up to see them
- When the timing is perfect you may experience all of these on the one same tour
Easy slow stroll into the bay. No previous kayaking experience required.