Corcovado: Sirena day tour
Wanting to enjoy the heart of Corcovado without the hike?
Skip the trekking part, take a boat and enjoy the Flora and Fauna of Sirena.
Facts & Logistics
- Start in Drake Bay by boat at 6 am
- 1.20h boat ride to Sirena: sometimes see dolphins & turtles
- 4.5H guided hiking in a small group in the jungle
- Easy Hike
- Suitable for families
- Return to Drake Bay around 1.30 pm
ALL INCLUSIVE !! $115
- Entry fees to National Park
- Boat in and boat out from Drake Bay to Sirena and back
- Guiding service
- Lunch at a restaurant in Drake Bay at the end of the tour
- The heart of Corcovado WILDLIFE!
- THE best place to see animals
- Experience primary forest
- Hike some of the 6 different trails of Sirena
- Jungle magic
On this Sirena Day Tour you can observe the wildlife together with your guide for 4,5 hours.