Bird Watching Tour
Did you know that Costa Rica hosts around 930 bird species and 450 of them can be found in Osa Peninsula?
This is the Birdie Paradise!
Facts & Logistics
- Start in Puerto Jimenez at 5.00 am
- Options for locations: Matapalo / Tigre
- Slow and easy walk
- Suitable for families
- Return to Puerto Jimenez around 9.30 pm
TOUR PRICE $45
- Guiding service
- This price is when you enter with your car.
Transportation to Matapalo and back is 100$ / round trip for a car up to 4 people.
- Birds – so many beautiful birds
- Opportunity to see them close and the variety of them
- Learn about their habits, sounds and songs
Early Bird catches the worm!
On the bird watching Tour you will start early to get the most of the birding.
You can buy your breakfast to go in the morning from our starting point. All guides carry telescope and binoculars. Bring your own binoculars if you like to.