All in One Corcovado Day Tour
This tour is tough, long, intense and rewarding.
Due to its challenging nature; the availability is limited, be aware to book good time in advance!
Facts & Logistics
- Start in Puerto Jimenez at 5.15 am by boat to sirena
- Start 20km hike from Sirena to La Leona station and all the way to Carate
- Hike is close to the beach, mostly in the secondary forest
- Requires endurance. Heat and humidity and 20km in
8h makes this hike not for everyone!
TOUR PRICE $175
- Boat to Sirena
- Entry ticket to the national park
- Guiding service
- Transportation from Carate to Puerto Jimenez
- Sirena and La Leona on a day hike; the two best places to see animals
- Long hike with magical view and secluded beaches
- The magical power when the Pacific Ocean meets the jungle
- Swim in the river along the way
- Sunset time arrival to Carate
- Lots of sweat some suffering and its all so worth it!
Unique and memorable hike. Two beautiful locations, squeezed into one.