Sirena day tour
Wanting to enjoy the heart of Corcovado without the hike?
Skip the trekking part, take a boat and enjoy the Flora and Fauna of Sirena.
Facts & Logistics
- Start in Puerto Jimenez by boat 5. 30 am
- 1.5h boat ride to Sirena: sometimes see dolphins & turtles
- 5H guided hiking in a small group in the jungle
- Easy Hike
- Suitable for families
- Return PJ around 2 pm
ALL INCLUSIVE !! $135
- Entry fees to National Park
- Boat in and boat out from Puerto Jimenez to Sirena and back
- Guiding service
- The heart of Corcovado WILDLIFE!
- THE best place to see animals
- Experience primary forest
- Hike the 6 different trails of Sirena
- Jungle magic
On this Sirena Day Tour you can observe the wildlife together with your guide for 5 hours.
You can buy your breakfast and lunch to go in the morning from our starting point. No food is allowed to bring to Sirena, but you can eat your own lunch on the boat on your way back.