2 days – Hike in Boat out
Just in two days you can experience a lot.
Entering Sirena by Hiking from Carate and taking a boat out the following day.
Two days of packed jungle, animals, beach and Pura Vida!
Facts & Logistics
- Day 1: Starts 5.30 am in Puerto Jimenez by 4*4 transportation to Carate
- Hiking 20 km on magical La Leona trail, close to the Pacific Ocean mostly in secondary forest.
Other option is to enter from Los Patos wild trail.
- Full day of hiking
- For Day 1. you will bring your own lunch with you
- Day 2: Waking up with Sirena river hike until midday before boat returns. option to boat out
- Sirena hike is easy, focused on Flora & Fauna
- You can exit to Puerto Jimenez or Drake Bay
ALL INCLUSIVE $325
- Entry tickets to the national park
- Accommodation in Sirena
- Dinner, Breakfast
- Transportation to Carate from Puerto Jimenez ( Los Patos trail can be more expensive)
- Boat to exit to Puerto Jimenez or Drake Bay
- Guiding service
- 2 days of hiking on very different trails
- 20 km hiking and slow hiking in Sirena w plenty of animals
- Overnight in Sirena
- Great chances to see animals
- Sirena Sunset
If entering from Los Patos – needs Physical condition!
Unique and memorable hike safely guided to discover the gems of Corcovado.